Wednesday 7 March 2018

What happens when we find time to really relax and let go!


Ka Huna massage is a little different to a normal massage you might get in a shopping centre or in a clinic.
There's many defining points - One example is when a client comes out of the massage and gives me a knowing smile, like one this week. She said simply: "I have had a lot of massage but truly, that was my number one of all time, it was really The Best Massage of my Life! What a way to treat myself and husband on our anniversary. It was perfect...."

Words like that can tell a lot about the experience and what it means to that person. KaHuna is a celebration of elements, movements and intention. It all comes together like a blossoming flower! Celebrate life and your special part in this creation on earth, come home to yourself the Hawaiian way. You'll be blessed from the heavens if you do.
xxx

No comments: